[SECC] GQP 2000 Query

Subject: [SECC] GQP 2000 Query
From: Kt4zb@aol.com (Kt4zb@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:22:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/01 12:00:53 AM GMT Daylight Time, k4bg@cetlink.net
writes:

<<
 To:    secc@contesting.com

 Should I expect any sort of Certificate from my participation in the 2000
GQP?  K4BG   1st S.C.  and 2nd HI power .    Thanks....... "73,    Bob  K4BG

   Most certificates were mailed from the Indianapolis airport on my way to
Dayton. I still have about 6 or 7 that I either have to reprint or find
addresses for. Hopefully most will receive their certificates this coming
week.  I'm planning to be rover through southern GA this year.  If anyone
else is planning a county run down here, let me know and I'll be glad to
coordinate.

   73, Jere - KT4ZB