[SECC] WPX

Subject: [SECC] WPX
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:51:15 -0400
Hi Mike,

We at NQ4I noticed your QSOs -- and those of other SECC folk who were
obviously helping by handing out some QSOs.

I noticed the same thing you mentioned, regarding the continuous tone, when
trying to copy KM9P/W4AN's signal.  It was extremely difficult to copy and
I don't think I've seen that happen before.

73,

- Jay, K4OGG