[SECC] WRTC financial support

Subject: [SECC] WRTC financial support
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:03:05 -0400
SECC members,

I am forwarding the following message from the 2002 WRTC Committee in
Finland. Donations are being solicited to offset the cost of the event.

The hosts have arranged for strong corporate support, but are doing a
thorough job of promotion and contest operation that will require a
good measure of support from the amateur radio community at large.

Personally, I'll be making a modest donation -- if a significant number
of active contesters also make small donations, the organizers will
easily meet their funding requirements.

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Secretary

The Organizing Committee would like to use this opportunity to make a
call for further support from all interested corporations, clubs or
individuals. Official letterhead documents from the Organizing Committee
can be provided to assist commercial enterprises with the documentation
they may require to make a donation. The Northern California DX Foundation,
'NCDXF', has kindly agreed to assist by processing USA donations.

Checks or Charge Card donations that are made out to NCDXF (for WRTC
Project)
are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law for USA taxpayers. All
cash,
check and VISA/MC/AMEX donations from the USA can be sent direct to:

NCDXF, c/o Rusty Epps, W6OAT
651 Handley Trail
Redwood City, CA 94062
USA

Our WRTC2002 USA representatives will also gladly help facilitate the
processing of your donation. They are also available to take part in
activities that are intended to support WRTC 2002. Please feel free to
contact
our USA representatives for assistance. Your contacts are:

Jeff, Briggs K1ZM  USA East    K1ZM@aol.com
Bob Allphin, K4UEE  USA South    MAllphin@aol.com
Dennis Motschenbacher, K7BV  USA West  K7BV@aol.com.