[SECC] Open House

Subject: [SECC] Open House
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:08:08 -0400
Don't know if the origional message went out or not so here goes
again....The SECC announces its 2nd annual OPEN HOUSE in Griffin< Ga at the
qth of NQ4I....Sat Sept 15th from 4pm to 7 pm...food and drink to be
available...please bring food to share ie...chips, potato salad, baked
beans, desert...etc...call or e-mail and let me know you are coming and
what you will bring so we can co-ordinate...please pass this message on to
the SEDXC also...see one and all ther...de Rick