[SECC] Re: K4KG estate sale

Subject: [SECC] Re: K4KG estate sale
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:39:42 +0000

Guys, sorry to be so late about this, but the job of sorting out
Bill's stuff has been enormous.

The final sale will be held on Sunday, September 9 from 1300 to 1500
local at Bill's place. We plan to raffle off a brand new still in the
box Kenwood 241A as an incentive to get you guys to drive the
distance. Tickets for the raffle will be $5 each, with a limit of 5
tickets. You must be present to win unless you may name a proxy to
accept the
rig who will be present at 1500. If we sell 1 ticket, you've bought
yourself a 241.
(forget the dreams guys, I'm buying at least 5 ticket )

Items for sale: (sorry I can't be more descriptive )

1.  Alpha 374 with autotune, cosmetically only fair +, but no
scratches, just effects of time in the box.

2.  Alpha 77 ( the big boy ) Hope to find out if it's
the 3KW or 5KW version. Condition good.

3.  6 Astron RM-20s, all like new, all checked out.

4.  1 Kenwood TM-261 new in box.

5.  4 or 5 Mirage 2 meter amps. 2 are new in box. (35 in gets 170 out
)

6. 2 Kenwood TS-950S radios. 1 was Bill's main rig and the other
appears to be new in the box.

7. At least 1 computer, MS-DOS 6.22 installed.

8. 2 or 3 monitors.

9. 2 or 3 printers, 1 a HP 99? series...looks new in box.

10. 1 Viking antenna tuner. This is a brute!

11. Software, misc cables, hardline connectors (7/8")
 and just about anything else you can think of.

12. KPC-2400s, Kantronics Data engines, ect.

13. 2 verticals, 1 a Cushcraft 80-10, think the other is a R7, 20-10.

13. 1 brand new still unopened 440 yagi. (6 elements )

14. Kenwood Speaker for the 940 series ( one with filters in it )

15. Kenwood signal analyzer? Scope and all sorts of buttons.

16. All sorts of keys, keyers, ect.

In truth, it would take about 2 days to completely inventory every
item. Apparently, Bill believed very strongly about having spares.
W4AX and I continue to find brand new rigs still in the box
everywhere. If there is a particular item you want not listed, drop me
a note and
I'll try to remember if one was there.

Believe me, it would take a full dumpster to hold everything.

Hope to see you there. I have a Word 97 doc file with directions.
Don't think I can attach it. Let me know if you want it.

Lastly, everything will go at some price, the rest will be donated to
radio clubs.
73
Ed