[SECC] Re: Close resultes in Rover Single

Subject: [SECC] Re: Close resultes in Rover Single
From: gabnjb@earthlink.net (Gary Breed)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:41:39 -0400
Mike

I cannot say enough to thank you for the prompt and thorough job you've
done collecting and scoring the GQP logs!

Club members, please note that Mike will no longer be available for
SECC Web site and GQP duties after this winter...we will be looking
for someone to fill those jobs.  Any volunteers?

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Pres.