[SECC] N4XMX cluster up! 144.91

Subject: [SECC] N4XMX cluster up! 144.91
From: rglisson@smyrnacable.net (Rick Glisson)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:30:39 -0500
The N4XMX cluster is up on 144.91! Ernie and I are using the internet as the
backbone and works great! I am running AR-Cluster software now. This config
should hold up even through contests. W4UCK has been turned off for now. I
have a new higher antenna courtesy Ed, K4SB (tnx Ed!) and soon more power as
soon as Paul fixes the brick. You can still come through GNTNOD as before.
Try it out. Please set your home node as you logon.  -73 Rick N4XMX