[SECC] ARRL 160

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:07:38 -0500 (EST)
Looks like AA4GA is busy this coming weekend and won't be able to make it
to my place.  KS5M expressed some interest in coming up, but I won't have
time to get up there and show him the station and get down to Tom's for
the contest.  So it appears my station will be idle.

Yesterday I took down W1RR's 80' tower in Duluth.  John is moving to
Suwanee (I believe W8ZF's neighborhood) and won't have an option for a
tower.  He is very busy with work anyway.

73

Bill