[SECC] ARRL 160 tomorrow

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160 tomorrow
From: SteveWS4F@aol.com (SteveWS4F@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:42:05 EST
In a message dated 01-12-06 15:31:01 EST, gabnjb@earthlink.net writes:

<< ONE MORE DAY until the great SECC club effort in the ARRL 160 ontest!
 Conditions have been getting better steadily over the past few days --
 DXers have been working some great stuff like XU and 5W, and the
 European Big Guns have been plenty loud.

 Last night there was a QRP ARCI 160M Sprint.  I didn't participate,
 but the band was quiet enough to hear several Western QRP stations
 from UT, AZ and CA.

 If it stays this quiet, those low antennas and tuner+raingutter setups
 will make plenty of QSOs! >>

I may or may not have time to get on and run stations in the 160 test- I've
got lots of work and family stuff going on this weekend, and I know the only
possible time for me  to get on will be Friday evening.  But I will find and
answer any SECC members calling CQ, and I will hear anyone doing so, even
those with minimal setups as described above.

73 and GL to all,

Steve, K4RF