[SECC] Wait til next time...

Subject: [SECC] Wait til next time...
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:05:42 -0500

>The slingshot and some copper weld wire will fix the main item.
>Any references to current reading or construction of limited size low band
>RX antennae would be appreciated.

Let me hasten to say that I have no pecuniary interest in this, but you
might want to take a look at the website of AY Technologies.  I hear it's
run by a person who is fairly reputable . . .

http://www.aytechnologies.com/Products/products.htm

In addition, you may want to read the initial article on the K9AY loop that
was in the September '97 QST.  It's on the ARRL web site.

I use two K9AY loops and find them to be very helpful.

GL,

Jay, K4OGG