[SECC] 10m SECC Cheerleader

Subject: [SECC] 10m SECC Cheerleader
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:13:55 -0500
On 12/10/01 6:51 PM, Larry Crim at k4ab@msn.com wrote:

>Who's the 10 meter guy?  Do we have anyone?

I don't have any one written down for 10m. If no one else will -- I'll do
it.

--

Guys, get on 10m this weekend! I know I can't put in a full-time effort
-- too much holiday stuff going on. But, I'll get on as much as I can.

If you can't work but part-time, I suggest you split your operating time
between CW and Phone. That way, you can potentially double your
multipliers.

Let's hear it from the guys doing serious effort. I know K4BAI is going
full-tilt CW-only at W4AN's, right? Who else?

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901