[SECC] Scores Pooling

Subject: [SECC] Scores Pooling
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:26:14 -0500
As with many things in real life, my mistakes are magnified and widely
noticed, and my excuses are lost in the noise.
This note got lost yesterday.  Other comments have popped up, but still, if
I can contribute my points to the other club without having to pay a fee, I
am glad to do so, I just wanted to be in step with any plans afoot.  I do
like the idea of concentration of effort.

Thanks for the corrections.
I guess I had switched my emphasis to 10M and lost the thread.
Sorry to make confusion.
I will be sure to put my (modest) score up for SECC in the 10M test.

As for SEDXC, if it were not for the fee, I would be happy to join.
If they had a free participating membership, I would do that for the CQ160.

I know they are a fine group, many of SECC are members, for me it would be a
fee for one event.

Again, sorry for the confusion, but I did get out of sync, and appreciate
the help.

Mike, NE4S