[SECC] SEDXC & CQ 160

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC & CQ 160
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:31:24 -0500 (EST)
I would like to remind everyone that this club was started primarily for
the purpose of making some noise as a group in the club competitions.
I've never viewed our club as a competitor of the SEDXC.  I'm not a DXer
even a little.  No interest in any DXCC or other award.  But if putting
SEDXC on my CQ 160 entry means that our group effort ends up making a
bigger score, then I'm all for it.

Ken & Ed were the ones I noted as being against this idea.  Ed & I are in
the same boat with regards to meetings.  No way will I go near the
perimeter during rush hour.  But I believe we resolved that we don't have
to attend meetings to put SEDXC on our CQ 160 entries.  Are you still
against it Ed?

Ken:  Why would you be against it?  You are a key contributor for this
contest and I believe we need to all be in the same boat.

Anyone else against it?

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN