[SECC] W4WA 10m Score

Subject: [SECC] W4WA 10m Score
From: AB4RU@aol.com (AB4RU@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:00:10 EST
--part1_182.e8c260.294fe10a_boundary

Hi, SECC'ers

After a week of traveling over the US and Canada, I could not get myself very
interested in operating the contest seriously. I missed some time at the
start and most of Saturday morning but still managed to put together a
million points for the SECC.

Merry Christmas
Ron

CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 10M HIGH MIXED (No Packet)
CLAIMED-SCORE: 1,183,104
CLUB: SOUTH EAST CONTEST CLUB

--part1_182.e8c260.294fe10a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Hi, SECC'ers<BR>
<BR>
After a week of traveling over the US and Canada, I could not get myself very
interested in operating the contest seriously. I missed some time at the start
and most of Saturday morning but still managed to put together a million points
for the SECC. <BR>
<BR>
Merry Christmas<BR>
Ron<BR>
<BR>
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 10M HIGH MIXED (No Packet)<BR>
CLAIMED-SCORE: 1,183,104<BR>
CLUB: SOUTH EAST CONTEST CLUB<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_182.e8c260.294fe10a_boundary--