[SECC] 6 mtr qso party

Subject: [SECC] 6 mtr qso party
From: Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:36:15 -0500
Well guys, I had fun but it was really educational for sure. I made 104
qso's in 52 grid squares with the best being Ca, Ut, Az and VE2. I need a
six meter antenna for sure. I tried 3 different combo's .. 15 mtr yagi
worked the best, 160 loop , and 10 mtr stack. Six meters is different from
anything that I have ever worked and can't wait until I get an antenna up
for the band. I worked everybody that I could hear except for W4LIA and
W4NH. I called them at least 100 times but no reply. Wonder why?. looking
Forward to Smirk this weekend. VHF contesting is just as cool as HF! Later
Cort K4WI
Courtney Judd K4WI
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786