[SECC] GQP This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] GQP This Weekend
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi All,

  I hope everyone makes an effort to put in some time in the GQP this
weekend. I have pretty much publicized the contest the best way I know
using all the same techniques I used when I ran the OQP, when I lived
in Ohio... so the word is out. All we have to do is get on so we make
it worthwhile for our fellow contesters outside of GA to spend some
time
in our QSO Party. 73's and wishing all those going rovering a safe
trip....

                Jeff KU8E

 P.S. If you still need files for your logging software go to the GQP
website. It has been updated. If you don't have some logging software
there is a free version of NA that has been provided by K8CC that will
work for the GQP. See http://gqp.contesting.com .