[SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC
From: k4no@mchsi.com (greg and leann richard)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:09:55 -0500
I never heard W4AN at all the entire contest.  Most of that is my fault
since I only used 1 radio this time due to computer problems

 Usually, I can work W4OC fairly easily on 20 meters and 10/15 are a
struggle but no QSO on 20 this time so no chance to move on up. I did get
Don on 40/80/160.

Did anyone work a VE6, ID on MT?  Never heard em.  Think I worked NE on one
band.  Only DX was KH6, NP4 and XE.

What else did I miss?

Greg K4NO