[SECC] re: SSSC NAQP SSB Teams

Subject: [SECC] re: SSSC NAQP SSB Teams
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
As of 4 PM Friday here is who I have so far :

K4WI  -FT
K4AB  -FT
K4CU  -FT  (KA9EKJ opr)
W4ATL -FT

KU8E  -PT
K7SV  -PT
W4NTI -PT
N4CW  -PT
AA4LR -PT
WB4SQ -PT
K4OGG -PT
AA4GA -PT
WB6BWZ-PT

We will take a step back and figure out who is on which team when I
have a complete list. Since we have some PVRC guys we will go with the
SSSC name like we did on CW. Anyone else ???

             Jeff KU8E