[SECC] IP Address for KS4Q Cluster

Subject: [SECC] IP Address for KS4Q Cluster
From: Ernie" <ks4q@zingleman.com (Ernie)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:39:36 -0400
64.192.112.225

Attn: All that are using telnet to connect to the KS4Q Cluster.  Please =
use the above numerical address instead of ks4q.dns2go.com

The dns2go address is sometimes not working properly from what I've seen =
and heard.  I have a static IP now and from what I've seen, those that =
connect up with a T1 line have been staying connected for days at a =
time.  In other words, the static IP is working very well on this end!

I also want to point out that I do have worldwide spots on this cluster. =
 However, If you only want the US, or if you want only SE spots, you can =
tell the cluster want you want and that is what you will get!  Contact =
me for details on customizing the cluster output for you! Also you can =
get a user manual for the cluster at www.ab5k.net

Also, there are no announcements..other than local announcements on the =
cluster.  In other words, the cluster won't look like an 'on-line' chat =
room populated by Europeans.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Regards, Ernie KS4Q

multipart/alternative