[SECC] SECC Meetings

Subject: [SECC] SECC Meetings
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi...

  I was wondering... Are we having meetings anymore now they are not a
requirement for the ARRL and never were for CQWW ??? Last one I can
recall is this past summer...

  Would there maybe be an interest in a monthly or bi-monthly get
together in Atlanta ??? I remember back when I lived in Ohio and we
were down here for a visit a bunch of us - K9AY, AA4LR, AA4GA, K2UFT
got
together for lunch on Saturday afternoon. It was kind of fun to see
some of the guys in person and BS about contesting. Any interest ???

                  Jeff KU8E