[SECC] Weekend contests?

Subject: [SECC] Weekend contests?
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:25:12 -0500
Yes.  There is a QRP ARCI Sprint for four hours on Sunday afternoon.
20-24Z.  Info on WA7BNM and other contest pages.  Uses the same rules as
all QRPARCI contests.  CW only I think. 3560, 7040, 14060, 21060,
28060.  Send RST, Name, S/P/C and QRPARCI membership number or power
output for non members.  Logs to K7TQ.

This is a split month weekend Nov/Dec, so none of the regular contests
that run over a weekend ever takes place on weekends like this.  Of
course, a contest that takes place on the first December in every month
still takes place on Dec. 1.

The following weekend (before the SEDXC Christmas Party on Sunday
evening) is the ARRL 160 M contest.  Then the ARRL 10 M contest on the
following weekend (Dec 14 and 15) where I hope all of you will find me
as 8P9Z.

73,

John, K4BAI.