[SECC] 10 Meter Test

Subject: [SECC] 10 Meter Test
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:31:44 +0000
Well, total time was about 13 hours..Band was fine Fri. evening and
Sat. morning, but things seemed to go to hell for a few hours in the
afternoon. Weird paths, signals with aurora flutter, and such.

Brought up the packet calls by DX summit on Monday, and it seems there
were tons of more mults  and operators on SSB than CW. Did a rough
count and the ratio seemed to be about
4:1

Anyway, log is in with credit to the SECC. ( damned rabbit took it the
first time )

Single Op Low Power CW only

720 Qs
71 Countries
61 Sections ( Wy and NE were the last of the 50 States )

Score 381,216

And btw, thanks to KU8E....I was beginning to expect I was going to
miss GA. His QSO nr was probably well into the 500s.

73
Ed