[SECC] Removal of guy anchors?

Subject: [SECC] Removal of guy anchors?
From: gmacie at xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Tue Jan 28 14:53:34 2003
I've removed the rohn anchors also.. Easier than putting them in.. I have since
gone to the abchance anchors they are about 5 1/2 feet vs 4 and rated much
better. They have a bigger "bite" and sink into the ground quicker. You can
actually see them go down. A little more difficult to get started since they
are so tall

I didn't feel comfortable with the rohn anchors going 100' .. they are probably
ok for 60 or 70..

Gordon