[SECC] GA QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO Party
From: jpryor at arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue Feb 4 09:47:53 2003
When is it?  I thought it had been decided to change it to April but as far
as I can see that isn't going to happen.  It appears that we are going to
leave it in July as it is currently scheduled -- not on the SECC web site
but on the WA7BNM contest calendar.  Is that correct?

I am increasingly concerned that we are thinking that the GQP will run
under its own momentum, and I don't think that's going to happen.  That is,
I am concerned that if the SECC does not get its act together regarding
this contest it will reflect badly on all of us.  Beyond that, I hate to
see the efforts of K4BAI and others wasted after John did such a good job
of getting the contest back on the map.

73,

Jay/K4OGG