[SECC] Fwd: 2002 Ga QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: 2002 Ga QSO Party
From: jpryor at ARCHES.UGA.EDU (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue Mar 11 10:23:57 2003
Most plaques have been mailed.  However there are two folks who only have
PO Boxes for addresses and I'm trying to get street addresses for them so
UPS can make the delivery.  I also have not yet picked up the two DX
plaques.  I talked this morning with LY3BA and he mentioned the GQP being
in April this year, so I am glad that the word is getting out.

I am a bit behind handling the plaques because of a death in the
family.  If any sponsors of plaques for 2002 want to sponsor the same
category for 2003, please let me know.

73,

Jay/K4OGG