[SECC] Ga QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Ga QSO Party
From: jshort at mindspring.com (jshort@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 08:40:56 2003
John (and the club),

        Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

        I did contact Jan-Eric (SM3CER) back in the beginning of
February and informed him of the move to April 12-13.  I just sent
him another email asking about this.

        As for WA7BNM - his website does show the correct info.  I
think you are correct in the assumption that I missed the NCJ
publication deadliine.

        As for the website - I know that Jeff, KU8E has replied back
to you and the club.  Let me add that, as GQP director, I would like
to share responsibility with him.  I really don't know anything about
web sites... so I didn't want to attempt to edit something that could
cause problems.  In hindsight, I knew about Jeff and his schedule
pressures... and should of made more of an effort on my end.

        As for certificates and such, I sent Jere the results file on
February 9th... which he received and replied back.  I have not
emailed or mailed to any of this year's participants... except for
those that have sent me an email.   If you feel that this is
necessary... let me know and I'll do it.

Jeff / KD3UC