[SECC] GQP Results

Subject: [SECC] GQP Results
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sat Mar 15 20:02:26 2003
The rules/results have been updated on the GQP webpage. Please take a look and
see if
I missed anything ??
If everything is OK I would think it would be OK to start publicizing the 2003
contest. (K4BAI ??)
If you are going to go rovering please send me your counties ASAP so I can
publish
them on the rover page.
Thanks to KD3UC on the tip about downloading WINSCP2. I was able to get into
the FTP
site OK using that program. I don't understand why the other program I was using
stopped working because I have used it before and it worked....  See
http://gqp.contesting.com .

               73's Jeff  KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net