[SECC] 2003 GQP Plaques

Subject: [SECC] 2003 GQP Plaques
From: jpryor at arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue Mar 18 14:13:49 2003
I am looking for plaque sponsors for the 2003 GA QSO Party, which will be
held April 12 and 13, 2003.  We have received a number of compliments on
the appearance of the plaques and this is a good way to get your callsign
permanently displayed on the wall of a top contester.

Here are the sponsors and categories from 2002.  I do not know if all 2002
sponsors will participate by sponsoring a plaque for 2003, so if you want
to be a sponsor please let me know.  Domestic plaques are $40 and DX
plaques are $50, to cover additional postage.

Committed for 2003:
US/VE Low Power                 K4BAI (payment received)
GA Rover/Mobile                 K4VGI Memorial (payment received)
GA QRP                                  TCG
GA High Power                           Columbus ARC
GA Low Pwr Rover/Mobile CW Only K4OGG
DX QRP                                  KO4RR/N4WV (payment received)

2002 Plaques:
US/VE QRP                               AA4Z
US/VE High Power                        W4TE
US/VE High Power CW                     WA4TT
DX High Power                           K4YE
DX Low Power                            SEDXC
GA Low Power                            K4SB
GA High Power CW only                   GA Sect. ARRL

Let me hear from you.

73,

Jay/K4OGG