[SECC] GQP Webpage

Subject: [SECC] GQP Webpage
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun Mar 23 22:03:42 2003
Hi..

  I made a few changes on the GQP webpage :

 1) K4BAI and others - check to see if you can see the scores now. AD4J found a
missing </table> tag
     in the html which would cause a problem for some browswers. I have fixed
this.

 2) Added W4CEB as high power GA plaque winner   de KD3UC

 3) Removed 2003 plaque sponsors until we finalize who they are.

 4) Added picture of 2002 plaque to picture page. de K4OGG

 Also PLEASE send me you counties if you are going to be a rover. I have one so
far
from WW4LL.

 If you notice anything else let me know....

                   Jeff

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net