[SECC] WPX Phone

Subject: [SECC] WPX Phone
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu Mar 27 11:07:30 2003
Hi Jay and all:

For WPX SSB, I will be single-band 15 meters as NQ4I from Rick's
station.  36 hours maximum of course.  Hope to work many of you.
Remember that same-country stations now count for QSO points (1 point)
as well as multipliers in the WPX contests, so every QSO will be
apprecitated.

Jeff, KU8E, will be single-band 20 meters from Rick's.  I had thought he
would use KU8E, but Lee has offered the use of WI4R and I don't know
which call Jeff will choose to use.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a lot of fun and QSOs.

73,

John, K4BAI.