[SECC] Hello Georgia Hams!

Subject: [SECC] Hello Georgia Hams!
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sat Apr 5 19:50:52 2003
Hi Chris....

 I live down near Columbus, GA, about 120 miles from Marietta. K4BAI also lives
down
this way too.
I used to  live in Marietta before we moved down here a couple months ago.

Rick, NQ4I, should be planning on doing a MM for WPX CW and is probably still
looking
for some operators.

Welcome to the area and hopefully we will meet up some time....

                       Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net