[SECC] So.... how was it this year ?

Subject: [SECC] So.... how was it this year ?
From: jshort at mindspring.com (jshort@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 20:49:12 2003
Hi all...

        Since I didn't get the opportunity to get on the air for this
year's GQP, I would like to hear from those who did.

        1) How were conditions (weather and propagation) ?  Much
better than what has (or would have) been for July ?
        Ok - I realize that weather is a no-brainer on that one.

        2) How was participation ?  I am looking for your opinions on
Georgia, US/VE, and DX.

        3) Any other thoughts/feedback that you want to share ?

        If you want to just send me a private email that's fine... of
course, I have no problem with it being shared on the lists
(especially if you want to say a few choice words towards me <g>).

Thanks to all those that made contacts these past two days.
Double thanks to the mobiles.... looking forward to see how well we
covered the state.

Jeff / KD3UC