[SECC] Stuff for Sale

Subject: [SECC] Stuff for Sale
From: AB4RU at aol.com (AB4RU@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 08:23:49 2003
For you guys that had wind damage, I have the following for sale:

Crashcraft A3 Triband beam modified for side mounting on tower. Hygain
Tailtwister Rotor & control box, very low use and has molded plug instead of
rusty
terminal screws. Side mount swing arm and base for Rohn 25 G. Currently I have
this package on a tower but will be easy to get down.

I am willing to let all this go for about what the rotor is worth alone.
$500.00 and will take down when purchased. Give me a call at home 706-677-2800
or
reply back here.

Ron W4WA