[SECC] WAE Contests 2003

Subject: [SECC] WAE Contests 2003
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Wed Aug 6 14:01:25 2003
I don't know how well the other contest software handles WAE-CW, but this
is a great contest for TRLog folks. TRLog really makes it easy to send the
QTCs, give fills, etc.  Even if you don't give a full time effort it's
worth your while to get on the air and let the software do its thing!

73,

Jay/K4OGG