[SECC] GQP-2004

Subject: [SECC] GQP-2004
From: tbdrake at charter.net (Tom Drake)
Date: Mon Aug 11 17:32:57 2003
Maybe it's time for a re-vote,  now that we have managed to analyze all the
problems with the April schedule.  I agree that anchoring the contest on
Easter would confuse just about everyone and produce a new conflict every
year.  The Saturday only idea might work.  How about 12 hours...0900-2100
Eastern Time?  Somewhat civilized.