[SECC] WT4I Contest Checker

Subject: [SECC] WT4I Contest Checker
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 1 17:08:54 2003
Hi Mike...

 I was going to maybe buy the program but, John , K4BAI told me that he thought
the GQP director could get a free copy. I am curious about what type of
problems you had with it ???  I am more interested in the log checker working
right since most programs create Cabrillo files now that ARRL requires that
format. I don't think I would use the file converter feature that much...

                  Jeff