[SECC] KS4Q Cluster Update

Subject: [SECC] KS4Q Cluster Update
From: ks4q at zingleman.com (Ernie)
Date: Sat Oct 4 19:13:23 2003
Re: Telnet Connections

After hearing from W4TE and others that he's been able to stay connected to
other clusters but not to the KS4Q cluster, I did some digging today.  The
key bit of information was it took only 28 minutes to get kicked off.

I swapped out routers and so far it appears to have solved the problem.
Unfortunately, port 7300 is now dead.  The replacement router does not map
connections coming in from port 7300.

So, if you connect, you must drop the ":7300" from the end of the script.
Most programs automatically use port 23 for telnet, others need to have it
specified.

So, the address is:  dx.ks4q.net  or dx.ks4q.net:23 or telnet://dx.ks4q.net

73, Ernie KS4Q