[SECC] SS CW This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] SS CW This Weekend
From: W4OC at aol.com (W4OC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 15:42:41 2003
secc members & others:

it's  time for ss cw starting 2100z saturday.

once again, this is a contest we can do well in as a club. participation is
the key.

a small station can easily have more than 500 q's. with a substantial number
of members sending in logs, we can be competitive in our club catagory.

i will be on for 24 hours - and hopeful that some of our other SC members
will participate as well. many times my own section has been my last multiplier.

good luck to everyone this weekend - and have fun in our oldest domestic
contest.

73

don