[SECC] SS

Subject: [SECC] SS
From: mike40 at attglobal.net (Mike Condon)
Date: Fri Oct 31 16:27:03 2003
We are back in GA as of this week.
I will put in some time on the weekend for SS, and add a few points to the
club score.

My G5RV looks a bit slack, but not down.  So that will have to do.

If a club member is not serious in the competition, I suspect the HP
unlimited would be the way to go to maximize the short effort.  I don't
think that the aggregated club score is broken out in any way.  So I will
probably use the net to find the mults, and run about 150W.  The linear is
in CO.

Perhaps we will see a few of you at the Lawrenceville Fest.

73, Mike, NE4S