[SECC] Membership

Subject: [SECC] Membership
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon Dec 8 17:01:05 2003
In the early days of the SECC, W4WA, AA4GA and I made the rounds of area
clubs giving slide presentations on contesting and the SECC.  Maybe there
are club members who are willing to make the rounds once again.  I have the
slides we used and I'm willing to send them to whoever needs them.

73,

Jay/K4OGG