[SECC] Sorry I missed the fun...

Subject: [SECC] Sorry I missed the fun...
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Tue Dec 9 07:59:33 2003
Can we turn our attention to contesting for a few moments?  One of the
things that got me back into contesting a few years ago was when I entered
the 10 meter contest, not thinking I would be too serious and wound up
getting my first ever top ten spot. Getting that certificate in the mail
was a complete surprise and spurred me on to get more serious in other
contests.

So . . . if you have some time this weekend I encourage you to get on 10M
and make some QSOs.  You may find yourself doing a lot better than you
expected.

FWIW/73,

Jay, K4OGG