[SECC] Fw: ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP
From: GMacie at innotrac.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Mon Dec 15 09:35:16 2003
My rate hit 298 very breifly Sunday.. If just one more person would have
called. It went down very quickly..
This is also the highest Ive seen.
Too bad it didn't last a couple of hours.. I dont know if its configurable
in writelog but i wish the number of minutes it is based on wouldn't
fluctuate all over the place.