[SECC] FW: NAQP RTTY W4NTI Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] FW: NAQP RTTY W4NTI Single Op LP
From: Matt at Tenn-Valley.com (Matt Lee, WB6BWZ)
Date: Mon Mar 1 23:47:27 2004
Hi Dan,

Thanks for the RTTY QSO on 40m 290001z.

Those tones are wonderful, aren't they? Some ops turn down their audio
and just watch the display; I don't. I like listening to them.

DSP RTTY with the sound card is really great, too, compared to the "old
days." Some sigs will print when they are in or below the noise, even
when tones aren't audible! Amazing technology.

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA