[SECC] ARRL DX SSB SOAB HP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL DX SSB SOAB HP
From: k4ea at contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA)
Date: Mon Mar 8 21:11:28 2004
I was unable to participate for the entire contest period.  A happy family
event had me flying up to Philadelphia Friday morning and returning late
Saturday evening.  My sister gave birth last week to a healthy 8 lb boy.
The B'ris (ritual circumcision) was Friday at noon.  I got home quite
exhausted and crashed.  I got up Sunday morning at 6 am after 5 hours of
sleep.  I decided to do all bands to maximize my score for the club.  Here
is how I faired:

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10 ( Sunday only )

  160:     3       3
    80:    25    20
    40:    60    45
    20:  106    56
    15:  393    84
    10:    77    47
Total:  664   255  Total Score =  507,960

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA@CONTESTING.COM
K4EA@SVHFS.ORG