[SECC] GQP Update

Subject: [SECC] GQP Update
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Mar 12 11:15:47 2004
Columbus Amateur Radio Club voted last night to continue to sponsor its
plaque and I am in receipt of a check for $40.00.  Is it to go to K4OGG
again (I hope)?  KO4RR/N4WV will sponsor their plaque again, but Joe
understood from Jay that no one won his plaque the last time, so no
check would be needed this year.  Since the results aren't out yet, I
suspect Jay may have been talking about 2002.  Jay, can you update me on
this?  I will advise Joe, who is not subscribed to the reflector at this
time.  I will continue to sponsor my two plaques, one in memory of my
father, K4VGI.  I will send my check as soon as I get verification where
to send it.

Sorry that I will miss the meeting at the hamfest next Saturday.  Weesie
and I had committed to attend an 11:00 wedding and reception for the
daughter of some of our friends before Neal announced the meeting.

73,

John, K4BAI.