[SECC] FW: A Response From Johnny Isakson

Subject: [SECC] FW: A Response From Johnny Isakson
From: tbdrake at charter.net (Tom Drake)
Date: Sat Mar 13 07:49:29 2004
While this isn't normally a political forum,  remember that Isakson is one
of three contenders in the GA Republican primary.  The strongest Democrat
contender is the Atlanta area woman who referred to Sonny Perdue as a
racist.  Going back to 1988,  I recall that the Bush/Dukakis race was
considered to be a choice between the "evil of two lessers."  Deja vu all
over again.