[SECC] amp for sale

Subject: [SECC] amp for sale
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon Mar 22 06:58:59 2004
This is a build it your self job...I have a RF Plasma Products unit that is
rated at 1200 watts and uses a single 8877 tube...it is currently on 13.56
mhz...it needs a tuned input, and a rf transfer output relay to make it
operational...I had intended to use it as a single band (20m) amp...it could
very easily be modified for all bands...anybody out there interested in
this?? The tube and power supply alone is worthwhile...it is in 3 units...RF
deck, thru-line wattmeter and control unit, and very heavy duty power
supply....call me and lets talk...I am giving club members first shot at
this before I put it on QTH.COM....de Rick