[SECC] Claimed Scores last week's contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores last week's contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed May 19 15:19:39 2004
Hello all:

I haven't posted any claimed scores from last weekend yet.  I have
received only one from Tom, WX4TM.  I have been waiting for N7WA's
summary to hit the cq-contest reflector, but the first summary is later
than usual this week.  If any of you have claimed scores from last
weekend, please let me have them promptly and I'll include them in the
summary.

So far, it seems that we will be contest deprived for this coming
weekend.  That is apparently because there are 5 weekends in May this
year and the fourth weekend contests have falled back to become the last
full weekend's contests, leaving nothing on the fourth weekend.  Too bad
the people (K8KHZ, I guess) who decided to create a Great Lakes QSO
Party picked the next weekend, which will be a direct conflict with the
CQ WPX CW contest.  I told Sean at Dayton that he could forget CW
participation in his contest, but it might be OK as a phone contest on
that weekend.  There is a Baltic states short contest this coming
weekend on 80 meters only CW and SSB and running from 21 to 02 UTC
Saturday local day.  Any of you with great antennas for 80 meters (and
an Extra class license) might be able to work one or two contacts in the
Baltic states toward the end of this period, hi.

73,

John, K4BAI.