[SECC] NJ4U CQ WPX

Subject: [SECC] NJ4U CQ WPX
From: k4ea at contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA)
Date: Wed Jun 2 17:30:19 2004
Call: NJ4U (John, please correct your summary sheet)
Single Band 15 HP 22hrs of operations

684 Q's 1544 pts 452 Pfx's    Score:  697,888

Thanks to all of you that gave me a QSO.
6El Monobander at 93'. 3el fixed to south at 70'

E0QM (yes, I had him repeat several times) called me at 2240 Z on Sunday.
Writelog says FR/J.  The signal peaked from that direction. He gave #108 to
me.  Did anyone else work this call?
>> I didn't work him, but I'd be almost sure that your QSO was with I0QM
>> and his relay system was truncating the first character.  This is a >>
good
>> call of a contester and DXer according to QRZ.COM.
>> 73,
>>
>> John, K4BAI.
Thanks John.  Now I understand why he kept sending 'E E'!

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA@CONTESTING.COM
K4EA@SVHFS.ORG