[SECC] IOTA Contest

Subject: [SECC] IOTA Contest
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 19:20:44 2004
Hi all - Just to let you know, Bill Deloch, K4QCD and I plan to do a serious
effort from St. Simons - NA-058.  We had hoped to work from the room at the
lighthouse but that is being torn down so we are looking to find another
location with air and room for the antennas.  We will probably have a portable
hex
beam on 20m and other wire for the other bands.  Will keep you up to date on
our
plans.  Maybe we can have our own little contest. Hi - Hi.  Wish Jeff and
John the best and Happy Fathers day to all.

Jere, KT4ZB